Apply for Membership
***(Membership runs on Calendar year January 1 - December 31)***
You can apply for SEPM membership and SEPM Eastern or Gulf Coast Sections on the main SEPM membership forms. If you are only joining Eastern or Gulf Coast Sections then use the links under Sections Only Application Forms Below.
- SEPM Professional Membership
- SEPM Professional Membership - Developing Countries
- SEPM Early Career - Early Career is defined as post-university members within 5 years from highest degree earned.
- SEPM Student Membership
- SEPM Student Membership - Developing Countries
A special discounted membership for people residing in countries listed by the World Bank as Low, Lower Middle and Upper Middle incomes. High income coutries are excluded. For listing go to the World Bank resources.
SEPM Section Only Forms
If you are only applying for membership in the Eastern or Gulf Coast Sections of SEPM then go to this link:
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation after hitting "SUBMIT," please either print the appropriate form and mail or email or call for assistance.
To update your membership information, please contact headquarters.
To learn more about SEPM Membership or receive a paper application by mail, contact:
SEPM (Society for Sedimentary Geology)
1621 S. Eucalyptus Ave., Suite 204 Broken Arrow, OK 74012
(918) 994-6216 ext. 100 (Worldwide)