ISGC 2020 Registration Information
ISGC – Early Bird registration rates extended until March 15, 2020
The International Sedimentary Geoscience Congress is scheduled to take place April 26-29, 2020 in Flagstaff, AZ, USA. There are already a significant number of registrants and confirmed presenters so interest in attending is very strong. SEPM understands that some travel plans may be on hold or unresolved due the COVID-19 (also known as coronavirus) outbreak so the Early Bird registration rates will be extended until March 15, 2020.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, SEPM is closely monitoring the ongoing potential impact for our attendees. We will follow the guidance from worldwide health organizations and experts in taking precautions to protect the health of the congress participants.
SEPM is still planning to hold the ISGC meeting in Flagstaff, AZ, USA but considering the current status of the coronavirus outbreak it is up to each individual to decide on any potential risk to their health. Those from certain countries may have restrictions on their travel to the US based on US government travel regulations. If a current registrant is blocked from traveling to the US for the ISGC and are already registered for the meeting, SEPM will refund your registration fee, otherwise, cancellations will follow the stated meeting policy (link). The links below can keep everyone informed of the current status of the outbreak globally and locally (Arizona) as well as some options for US visitor health insurance.
Links and Resources:
- US – CDC Updates - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html
- Arizona Department of Health Services - https://www.azdhs.gov/preparedness/epidemiology-disease-control/infectious-disease-epidemiology/index.php#novel-coronavirus-home
- US Visitors Health Insurance options – SEPM is neither associated with nor recommends any of these companies
Registration Open - Click Here to Register
|Professional - Member1||$550||$600||$650|
|Early Career Member (<= 5 years of degree)||$440||$490||$540|
|Early Career Non-Member||$500||$550||$600|
1 = Member means the registrant is a member in good standing in 2020 in SEPM or IAS or SGD of GSA.
If you are not a member of SEPM please consider joining before you register there is a link on the registration page. If you are not an SEPM Member but are a member of IAS or SGD of GSA you will need to go through a special registration process in order to get the 'member' rate. Just follow the instructions on the Registration page and the FAQs for registration.
*Early Bird rates end midnight Central Time - March 15, 2020
**Post-Early Bird ends midnight Central Time - April 20,2020
Registration Fees include:
- All Plenary Sessions and Technical Session (Oral and Poster)
- Sunday Ice Breaker
- Lunches Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Congress Dinner and SEPM Reception on Wednesday
- Morning and afternoon breaks Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Continuous drink break stations
- Congress Booklet and Digital Abstracts
- Eco-friendly carry bag
- Special Reusable Name Tag (except for Onsite Registrations)