Why join SEPM?
SEPM (Society for Sedimentary Geology) is an international non-profit Society. Through its network of international members, the Society is dedicated to the dissemination of scientific information on sedimentology, stratigraphy, paleontology, environmental sciences, marine geology, hydrogeology, and many additional related specialties. The Society supports the science and its members in their professional objectives by publication of three major scientific journals: the Journal of Sedimentary Research (JSR), The Sedimentary Record (TSR) and PALAIOS, in addition to producing research conferences, short courses, and Special Publications. Through SEPM's Continuing Education, Publications, Meetings, Job Opportunities, Professional Awards and other programs, members can both gain and exchange information pertinent to their geologic specialties.
Our SEPM members are here to connect, learn from and with each other.
Benefits of Membership
- Discount pricing for SEPM book publications (~40% off list price).
- Discount registration fees for SEPM activities such as Research Conferences and Annual Meetings (includes AAPG and GSA Annual Conventions).
- Online access to the world-class science in the SEPM journals (JSR and PALAIOS), the SEPM Book Archive I and SEPM GeoFacets Millennium Edition.
- Receive news and timely topics presented in The Sedimentary Record, the Society's online magazine.
- Regular SEPM membership communications, including topical email announcements.
- Opportunities to submit your content to our SEPM blog, social media or website for peer promotion and review.
- Participation and networking in a vibrant international community in its promotion of the full spectrum of sedimentary geoscience.
- More than 250 topical sessions and thought-provoking special lectures, short courses, webinars and field trips.
Online Membership Application
To join if you are not a current member, or you are a lapsed SEPM member.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation after hitting "SUBMIT," please email or call for assistance.
To learn more about SEPM Membership, contact:
SEPM (Society for Sedimentary Geology)
1621 S. Eucalyptus Ave., Suite 204 Broken Arrow, OK 74012
On the Blog - What our members love about SEPM