Planetary Sedimentary Geology
SEPM Planetary Research Group
Who is this community?
The SEPM Planetary Research Group is made up of existing SEPM members with a special focus on modern and ancient surface processes on different planets and moons. This Research Group was newly formed in 2020 to help gather scientists focused on this specialized research to promote discussion and innovative work.
Why join this Research Group?
- Networking opportunities within both the Planetary and broader Sedimentary Geology communities
- Ability to meet with peers in-person and virtually at annual meetings, key conferences and through online talks, discussions, panels and forums
- Receive specialized email listserv with targeted talks, job opportunities, resources and more
- Channel to share and collaborate resources and ideas among like-minded professionals
- Access to the SEPM membership benefits and community
Would you like to be a founding member of this society-backed research group? Contact group organizers for more details on next steps.
The Planetary Research Group plans to host its first formal networking event in conjunction with ISGC 2021. More details to come.
Want to get involved?
Contact the Planetary Research Group organizers to be added to our custom listserv and be kept in the loop about future meetings, talks and other relevant opportunities.