Students, graduate and undergraduate, are the future of our science. SEPM is an excellent place to be able to grow intellectually and to become an active part of the global network of geoscientists.
Meet your Student Councilor and the Student Committee
SEPM is currently accepting nominations for next year's SEPM Student Councilor. If you'd like to learn more, please contact Howard Harper with more details on how to get involved.
The great benefits of student membership are:
- Basic membership at a highly reduced price
- Access (online) to the society’s publications, JSR, PALAIOS and classic Special Publications (1929-2009).
- Access to SEPM Millennium Geofacets via Members Only page (see top menu)
- Access to online Treatise of Invertebrate Paleontology via Members Only page
- Access to SEPM Foundation Student Travel and Research Grants
- Discounted registrations for SEPM Research Conferences, Short Courses and Field Trips
- Discounted prices on all SEPM publications
- Free copies of selected publications to help build your libraries (Free USBs for Students Events)
- Your basic membership in SEPM includes subscription options to SEPM online journals and SEPM Online Book Archive I. The total membership fee will vary depending on the other chosen options.